My name is nesha!
I do blog from time to time.
I do not have any fancy titles such as content creator or creative professional or anything similar to that. I just bake stuff that I like, half-decent, and hope for the best when I share it online.
▬ To get to know me, it is super simple.
- I am a male (22);
- Born and raised in West Java, Indonesia;
- Now a grown-up though never really grew up;
- A menhera;
- Rather depressed;
- Not much fun;
- Suck at writing English, and at doing anything actually.
And last but not least, if you cannot tell already, I am a self-proclaimed otaku. 😏 I like watching anime, and recently I have been starting to read some manga as well. I would like to learn the Japanese language and live in Japan someday, but before that, I think I should master the English language first.
I spent some big chunks of the year 2018 and 2019 watching and writing about anime on a site called #moe404. One day, I hope I can write more about anime and grow that site even further. For now, I guess I am engaged in the production of text content centered on blogs.
▬ Favorite things.
- Videos about gadgets such as smartphones and PCs;
- Journal and stationery … stuff;
- Furniture and interior related to daily life;
- The feeling of finished writing a blog post in a cafe;
- I like backpacks, too.
All the more, I love writing sentences because it makes me feel like a fabulous person, but it all started with the desire to introduce good things to other people. I always wanted to be a part of amazing people on the internet, and maybe one day I can get involved in the video and product development without being limited by blogging format. Maybe.
■ What I am working on.
- I am a web manager 👦🏽 financially working for a local domain and hosting service in Indonesia. I am not smart enough to attend college, so basically I am self-thought —guess this is why I never get a raise.
- On another WordPress site called #moe404 ⚡ I make reviews of anime that I have watched, and make interesting reads of the otaku-related topic. Check out all the anime I have reviewed here.
- I am beginning to do a proper blog! On this personal blog 📝 I want to write about what I am into besides anime, or maybe to write also my experience of my on-going life. I do not master anything, but I am still planning to share little pieces of my knowledge for whatever it is worth.
■ Connect with me.
- Twitter @nesha5971. 🐦 I like scrolling through my Twitter timeline, and I do retweet a lot of tweets that I think interesting —mostly are lewd anime gals though, LOL. But I am available there, so if you have a message or question (<280 characters), please tweet @nesha5971 and we can be best friends!
- Instagram @nesha5971 as well. 📷 I do not take pictures much, if not any. But I have my Instagram app logged in with my account, so I should be available to reply to your Instagram DMs.
- Instagram @naenotfound. 💘 Once upon a time, I used to share my weekly mood on Instagram. It is almost 2021, and maybe I should get back posting about my
artisticautistic mood there. I will answer DMs on this account as well.
- E-mail via the contact page. 📮 If you have a super long message, or you do not want it to be a public tweet, please write to me through the form that I have on my contact page. I will read every message sent to me, and the chances are most likely I will reply to every one of them.
■ Super long-term, bucket list.
- Buy a decent camera and learn photography;
- Move to a better bedroom apartment;
- Speak good enough Engrish and try podcasting;
- Write an e-book? 😤
- Make peace with my parents.
My real bucket list is way deeper than this, but those are a few that I would like to share the excitement with you if I manage to actually do it.