My name is nesha!
I do blog from time to time.
I do not have any fancy titles such as content creator or creative professional or anything similar to that. I just bake stuff that I like, half-decent, and hope for the best when I share it online.
▬ To get to know me, it is super simple.
- I am a male (22);
- Born and raised in West Java, Indonesia;
- Now a grown-up though, never really grew up;
- An advocate INFJ-T personality;
- A menhera, rather depressed;
- Not much fun;
- Suck at writing English, and at doing anything actually.
And last but not least, if you cannot tell already, I am a self-proclaimed otaku. 😏 I like watching anime, and recently I have been starting to read some manga as well. I would like to learn the Japanese language and visits Japan someday, but before that, I think I should master the English language first.
I spent some big chunks of the year 2018 and 2019 watching and writing about anime on a site called #moe404. Currently, that site has been disabled, and I’ve beginning to make use of the content I’ve written there to create a publication on Medium. I’m hoping that I can write more about anime and grow a more established community around it.
For now though, I guess I am focusing my free time on the production of text content centered on blogs.
▬ Favorite things.
- Gadgets such as smartphones and PCs;
- Journal and stationery … stuff;
- Furniture and interior related to daily life, like a really cute Hello Kitty mug;
- The nostalgic feeling of finish writing a blog post in a cafe;
- A sense of having friends;
- I like backpacks, too.
All the more, I love writing sentences because it makes me feel like a fabulous person, but it all started with the desire to introduce good things to other people.
I always thought that I have a real desire to make other people’s lives better because I always wanted someone to make my life better when I was just a kid. More than that now, I want to be a part of amazing people on the internet, and maybe one day I can get involved in the video production or product development, other types of content without being limited by the text format. Maybe.
■ What I am working on.
- I am a web manager 👦🏽 financially working for a local domain and hosting service in Indonesia. I am not smart enough to attend college, so basically I am a self-thought —guess this is why I never get a raise.
- On a Medium publication called AnimeStudy ⚡ I make reviews of anime that I have watched, and make interesting reads of the otaku-related topic.
- I am beginning to do a proper blog! On this personal blog 📝 I want to write about what I am into besides anime, or maybe to write also my experience of my ongoing life. I do not master anything, but I am still planning to share the little pieces of my knowledge for whatever it’s worth.
■ Connect with me.
- I need a frend. I love to chill at my Discord server. The platform also allows me to get creative in a way because I want to make it a cheerful environment, and maybe also a second home for many people. I want it to have the endless possibility to connect with random creative people and to have fun together. And guess what?! In case you’re feeling lonely or you think that you can’t have enough friends, feel free to join my Discord server, you’re invited!
- Twitter @nesha5971. 🐦 I like scrolling through my Twitter timeline, and I do retweet a lot of tweets that I think interesting —mostly are lewd anime gals though, LOL. But I am available there, so if you have a message or question (<280 characters), please tweet ‘at’nesha5971 and we can be best friends!
- Instagram @nesha5971 as well. 📷 I do not take pictures much, if not any. But I have my Instagram app logged in with my account, so I should be available to reply to your Instagram DMs.
- Instagram @nmspub. 💘 This is where I advertise my project for my Medium publication. If you like to read about anime, then make sure to support me there!
- E-mail me via the contact page. 📮 If you have a super long message, or you do not want it to be a public tweet, please write to me through the form that I have on my contact page. I will read every message sent to me, and the chances are most likely I will reply to every one of them.
▬ Support my endeavor.
- Patreon is apparently empowering the new generation of creators. Support and engage with me as I live out my passions! Become my patron here.
- I’ll be taking writing requests on Ko-fi as well. It is similar to Patreon where you can subscribe or give one-time donations. I need coffee ☕ so I will write about almost any topic you want me to, in exchange for you to support me with $5 or more.
■ Super long-term, bucket list.
- Buy a decent camera and learn photography;
- Move to a better bedroom apartment;
- Speak good enough Engrish and try podcasting;
- Write an e-book? 😤
- Make peace with my parents;
My real bucket list is way deeper than this, but those are a few that I would like to share the excitement with you if I manage to actually do it.